Find out more about Daniel Cheng
Daniel has been involved in negotiating real estate sales for over 10 years. In his time in real estate, Daniel has gained a vast knowledge of the local area and the benefits the South East Corridor has to offer now, and in the coming future.
Mainly situated in the South Eastern Suburbs, Daniel has the freedom with RE/MAX to market properties for sale in any part of Melbourne. This way, Daniel can provide his sellers & purchasers with a lifetime of service.
Daniels vast experience and repeat clients has put him in the top 3 performers in the Victorian & South Australian regions.
Daniel is multi-lingual and can speak Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Teo Chew and Hakkanese. Daniel finds being fluent in these languages are a great benefit to his Vendors as it breaks down the communication barrier between Vendors and Buyers and allows for a smooth transaction.
One of the reasons Daniel says he joined RE/MAX is the international exposure and referral program. Daniel says RE/MAX is now in China and another 91 countries and he says RE/MAX is set up for the future as we currently have 95% of international buyers coming in from China and the other 5% are from countries RE/MAX are currently doing business in. The world is becoming smaller and soon moving between countries will be like moving interstate Daniel said.