$584,700 *FIXED PRICE Land & Home Build.
Become part of a tight-knit community at North Thornton, a brand-new development in the Newcastle area.
This new and exciting estate features affordable parcels of land in a range of sizes to suit seasoned investors, growing families and first-home buyers alike.
The city of Maitland and Raymond Terrace are both less than 15 minutes away. The estate is also just minutes from the New England Highway, and the M1 Pacific Motorway for easy access to Sydney. The drive to Newcastle's beaches and business facilities takes just 30 minutes or 19 minutes by rail.
Pick up the phone and lets have a chat.
For the first ten sales we will add 2.7m ceiling height + second split AC to the upgrade list of inclusions at the listed price. This applies to all new off the plan projects in the Central Coast & Newcastle region (includes Hunter Valley).
FIXED PRICE Land & Home Build.
NO Hidden Surprises.
* Provide hinged security screen door to rear entry laundry door
* Provide a single 6kw split system air conditioner
* Provide and install upgraded front feature door in lieu of standard inclusion
* Provide alfresco under main roof with decorative spray finished concrete floor
* Meet the requirements of the bushfire risk assessment in accordance with AS3959 or as modified by principal certifying authority
* Provide additional floor tiling (square pattern) as per attached footprint
* Provide & Install a slimline water tank in lieu of standard round specifications
* Provide & Install LED down lighting throughout main dwelling
* Provide and install stone benchtop to kitchen of main dwelling only
For full brochures, floorplans & prices call Phil on 0412 355 020 & Jason on 0432 919 242.
WE ALSO CAN OFFER DUAL-KEY OPTIONS ON ANY LOT SUBJECT TO COUNCIL APPROVAL.
AREAS IN WHICH WE OFFER LAND & HOME PACKAGES IN NSW INCLUDE:
For more information and full brochures, floorplans & prices call Phil on 0412 355 020 & Jason on 0432 919 242.
*Floorplans and images should be considered as a guide only. Detailed plans and facades will be confirmed to prior to exchange of contracts.