30 Hertford St , Upper Mount Gravatt
INVEST/DEVELOP - 5,165m2 MEDIUM DENSITY ZONING!
Warren n team exclusively presents this this Golden opportunity for the astute developer or investor.
This is your chance to secure this superbly located site with three street frontages for your next investment or project, spread across 5,165m2 of level and clear block, zoned 'NPP-003b - Logan Road medium to high density residential'.
You can build units, townhouses or land subdivisions subject to council approval. A potential unit development will offer uninterrupted views from many apartments that will provide high capital as they're on a large wide block. Discuss with your town planner and/or my team.
Rarely do you see land this size with development potential on the market in this superb location. Properties that are DA approved, and the Final unit stock sells quickly in this area.
- Level and clear block, spread across 5,165 sqm.
- Zoned NPP-003b - Logan Road medium to high density residential.
- Build Units, Townhouse or land subdivisions, subject to Council approval.
- Excellent Potential Rental income
- Right in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt area, walk to schools, social clubs & commercial businesses plus a short walk to Garden City. Thriving precinct with a record growth rate and a high rental demand and yield.
- The site is a few minutes' walk to the south-east's largest Westfield Garden City shopping centre and local shopping & multiple eateries & entertainment options (The Village Upper Mount Gravatt).
- Buses are right at your doorstep from Logan Rd, and TAFE, Hospitals and Universities are all a few minutes' drive away. Easy access to the Pacific Motorway both north and south, with Brisbane CBD being just 9kms minutes away. Minutes away from the Gateway motorway that provides fast access to the Brisbane Airport.
- Sunnybank's Chinatown and Asian community is only 5 minutes' drive away and is a hugely popular destination for dining and shopping.
ABOUT UPPER MT GRAVATT -
Upper Mt Gravatt caters for almost 60,000 businesses with plenty of education opportunities around. This attracts buyers ranging from investors, home buyers and first home buyers. There is also a great unit rental demand from students and professionals who want to be based in the area due to its central and highly convenient location.
With the Brisbane City council encouraging development in this area, the project developers can start planning and receive a development approval very quickly. Once your DA application is approved by the council, the apartments can go to market almost immediately for off-the-plan sales to begin.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
This property won't last long. Please call or email the team if you need more info.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.