22 Glenvale Road, Harristown
One Of The Cheapest Properties In Toowoomba On One Of The Biggest Blocks! #Unmissable #Value
Offers Over $249,000
YOU'RE INVITED to renovate or detonate 22 Glenvale Road - set on a massive 1,027m2 allotment 400 metres to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre. Definitely one of the cheapest properties in Toowoomba on one of the biggest blocks!
I SAID: "1,027m2 allotment at value price near major shopping centre!!!"
- Renovate or detonate the existing 3 bedroom house
- Get a massive allotment near a bustling centre (translation: pot of gold!)
- Allotment size: 1,027m2
- Allotment dimensions: 22m wide x 47m deep (approx.)
- Development approval granted for 6 Units
- Opposite Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- 190 metres to McDonald's
- 400 metres to major Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 400 metres to Convenience Plaza with drive-thru coffee (Clifford Square)
- 500 metre stroll to wide open space of Norman Park
- 1.2km to Concordia College
- 1.5km to Harristown State High School
- 1.7km to Newtown State Primary School
WITH ALL THIS on your doorstep - and a massive 1,027m2 allotment - the scene is completely set for you to flex your renovation muscles or to create your real estate development here.
WHATEVER YOU DO, this is definitely one of the cheapest properties in Toowoomba on one of the biggest blocks!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to help you PURSUE THIS SENATIONAL OPPORTUNITY ON A MASSIVE ALLOTMENT.
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Capital Growth: Average yearly growth of 2.4% to median price in Harristown each year for recent 10 years (Source: RP Data)
- Rental Market: Median asking rent for Harristown is $330 per week
- State School Zone: Newtown Primary (P-6, 1.7km) & Harristown High (7-12,
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.