16 Yore Place, Bracken Ridge
Rare 17.8m Frontage - Level Vacant Land Ready To Build
This block is hidden away in a super quiet cul-de-sac in popular Bracken Ridge.
Level block, registered and ready to build on.
What makes it rare is its super wide 17.8m street frontage. That's up to twice as wide as most other land offerings on the market. It offers you the ability to build a home with a lot more street appeal then blocks with small frontages allow.
Part or a boutique subdivision called 'Yore Place' which consists of 13 premium level allotments with only 5 allotments still available.
- 400sqm level block
- 17.8m street frontage
- Build right to one boundary
- Super quiet cul-de-sac
- Titles have been issued
- Ready to build
Easy access to:
- Bracken Ridge State School (500m)
- St Joseph's Primary School (1500m)
- Sandgate State High School (1200m)
- St John Fisher College (1900m)
- Woolworths (1200m)
- Mother Duck Child Care (1100m)
- Bracken Ridge Tavern (1100m)
- Bracken Ridge Aquatic Centre (800m)
- Gateway Motorway on-ramp (900m)
- Brisbane Airport (15min / 17km)
- Westfield Chermside (12min / 7.4km)
- Brisbane CBD (City Hall) (32min / 21km
- Bracken Ridge Skate Plaza (800m)
Contact Brendan for site plans and additional information.