40 - 44 Middle St , Cleveland
Mixed-Use Development Site - $126k income - central location!
The owners have to sell this property due to the change in their circumstances.
Whether you are looking to develop or looking for a superb investment, this property will tick the boxes for you with solid future growth and development potential.
Located right in the Cleveland CBD it has a rental income of $126,000 per annum and is in a mixed use development zone with potential for a 64 room hotel subject to council approval. Schematic plans are ready. The property has dual street access.
A future development will enjoy beautiful bay and marina views from the upper levels.
This would be great investment with future development potential.
Superb location just a short walk from the train station and close to the popular shopping hubs.
It is also close to the water and ferry terminal making it an ideal for tourists.
Owner's instructions are to Sell this one.
Don't miss out. Contact us for more info or to make an offer.
- Schematic plans done for a 64 room hotel with superb water and marina views - any development subject to local council approval.
- Right in the middle of Cleveland CBD
- Seller's circumstances require immediate sale.
- Rental income: $126,012^ (fully leased).
- Total land area: 1,154sqm* over two existing titles with two street frontage.
- Flexible zoning allows for a range of development options with dual street access potential.
- Uninterrupted north east views over Moreton Bay.
- Located 30kms* south east of the Brisbane CBD.
- Walk to Coles, Woolworths, library, bank, Bayside Parklands, cafes and restaurants.
^ Exclusive of GST
All documents are available with Team Warren upon request.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.